Vivitek D952HD – When WXGA Just isn’t Enough
28 Jul 2010
Vivitek is pleased to add the D952HD to their very popular D9 series of projectors. It's a native HD projector that brings the 1080p experience from the home into the office and the classroom!
Compromising on WXGA resolutions when the customer requires a widescreen solution doesn’t need to be an issue with the affordable D952HD. With 3500 lumens, dual HDMI inputs, VGA in and out, component video, LAN and RS232 all at a native 1080p full HD resolution, your customers can now have the projection experience they desire without damaging the budget.
Historically, if the customer required 1080p their choices were to look at rather expensive full installation models that were over the top for their venue. Alternatively they could look at a designated home theatre projector to satisfy the requirement however, these often do not provide the brightness required in most commercial and education spaces. In the end, a plethora of WXGA models often meant the customers’ expectations were not met and the resolution desired wasn’t achieved. Vivitek can now satisfy this demand with the D952HD at the affordable price of $3999 RRP.
- 3500 lumens with a 3000:1 contrast ratio
- DLP® and BrilliantColor™ technologies from Texas Instruments
- Connectivity options include: two (2) HDMI v1.3, VGA-in, composite, component, S-video
- Network-ready for integration and system administration via RJ45
- VividWheel III for improved colour reproduction and automatic gain control
- Top-loading, sliding cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
- Keypad lock prevents accidental system adjustments
- NATIVE Resolution 1080p (1920 x 1080)
To find out more about the D952HD please contact your local Hills SVL representative.